LinkedIn Marketing for Sales Teams
In today’s world, the temptation is to keep things internal to keep costs down and keep control. You buy licenses for Sales Navigator, provide your sales team with training, and off they go to generate leads.
The problem with this strategy is, most salespeople don’t like prospecting, they won’t implement the training they learned and it actually costs more.
Internal LinkedIn Campaigns Cost More
We regularly hear from clients who say they could not have delivered the campaign internally for the cost of our service (or the results).
It is not just about the cost of the Sales Navigator licenses, there are other ‘real’ costs. These include:
- The time to navigate the learning curve to identify the best strategies.
- The number of internal team members needed to set-up the campaigns.
- The money to train the sales team to run the campaigns.
- The time for your sales team to implement the campaigns.
- The time for team meetings and project management.
- The time for tracking, tweaking, and improving the campaigns.
There is a better and more effective way through.
LinkedIn Campaign Management
We partner with you as an extension of both your marketing and sales teams to support your long-term goals.
- Campaign Set-up: We will walk you through The Boost System to collectively define the campaign fundamentals in terms of whom to target, with what offer, and the positioning so it resonates with your target prospects. We need to put your best foot forward so that the target prospects are as relevant as possible for your offer. There is no point in building an audience with people who aren’t going to buy from you.
- Campaign execution: We will do the majority of the grunt work, which enables your sales team to focus on what they love doing, following up with and closing the leads that are generated.
- Campaign Support & Training: we provide your sales team with online training and group training to ensure they have the tools necessary to fulfill their part of the campaign to the best of their ability.
- Tracking & Reporting:: We will track the campaign to ensure it is on track, review this at a monthly meeting and implement any tweaks to the campaign.
Our goal is to help you to run the most effective campaign possible that will deliver the performance you’re looking for to meet (and hopefully surpass) your goals.